If you would like to organize your own trip in the Cordillera Huayhuash, the Cordillera Blanca, and/or the Cordillera Raura, we can provide you with the following services:
- Pre-trip consultations and extensive information via e-mail or telephone giving all the details (maps, weather conditions, entrances fees, etc.) you will need for your trek or climbing tour in Cordilleras Huayhuash, Blanca or Raura.
- The support of porters, camp cooks, camp guards, pack animals (donkeys, horses, mules, or llamas), and the horsemen to guide them, making it possible to trek with only a light daypack.
- Non-personal trekking equipment: kitchen and dining tents, camp tables, stoves, etc.
- Help with bus reservations and flights from Lima to Huaraz and back
- Hotel reservations in Lima, Huaraz, Chiquian, and /or Cajatambo
- Inspection of your personal mountain equipment before you leave for a trip
- Assistance with the expedition's shopping, and the entrance fees to Huascaran National park, the Huayhuash reserved area, or other tourist destinations.
- We can organize transportation to and from the villages (the start and finish points of the trekking circuits or access points for the climbing trips). We’ll show you how to prepare the gear so it can be carried securely on the pack animals.
For more information please Contact us
Tel: + 51 943679501 (Cell phone)
Landline: + 51 43 428941
Address: Av. Gamarra 738, Huaraz - Peru
- Trip planning to Huayhuash
- About Peru
- About Huaraz
- Getting there
- Where to stay
- Fee entrance
- Independent travelers
- Equipment list
- Emergency contact
- Trekking Season 2023
- Let's plan your adventure!